Thursday, October 31, 2013

congratulation friends!

assalamualaikum wbt.

musim konvo dah pun pergi sedikit demi sedikit. sepanjang-panjang aku berada kat bangi ni, tak pernah sekali pun aku pergi mana-mana konvo atau pesta konvo sekalipun. but this time, i have friends who graduating this year and i'm so happy!



recognize this face? she's my dearest friends azrina whom i share my ups and downs with. usually in research area. and i know her supervisor. we become close friend since i know she took biology course in upm and the rest is history. dialah pengapit, peneman majlis, dan rakan bercuti yang super duper best in the world! I am proud of you girl! aku doakan kau sambung oversea so that we the girls can plan a trip to visit u pulak. itulah harapan aku. heh. 



and this is my svmates in uni. cannot say labmates lah sebab aku buat lab kat tempat lain. but most of them are in the same lab. so they kind of very close. and the guy at the very right side of the picture is my sv yang selalu i umpat dalam blog ni. lol! but truly he's the best. when he came to celebrate our friends graduating, i know he is the best. so apa yang aku umpat previously harap dilupakan. haha. 

and laziana, the girl with the jubah konvo and and yellow scarf is my friend from school time in kelantan. tak sangka pulak boleh jadi svmate and she will be flying to UK to further her PhD there! I am soooooooooo jealous right now, and definitely she'll be getting her scroll first than me. hehe. Good luck to you girl! 

so, there. one thing about convocation day is that, it makes me want to graduate to, pakai beret and receive the scroll proudly. and say, i did it! after some calculation and all, aku mungkin akan graduate in 2016. wish me luck on that!

4 comments:

  1. tersengih-sengih aku baca post ko yang nih, hehe. thank you ju-are for coming. it means a lot to me T____T nanti boleh aku gi konvo ko pulak yer~ amiinnnn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ure welcome! aku suka datang konvo...! bagisemangat sikit nak kkonvo jugak. hewhew. insyaa Allah.. doakan aku cepat grad and konvo! yey!

      Delete
  2. i wish i could be there toooo.. xpe.. nanti aku dtg konvo ko eh juea.. hehehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. yey! my convo definitely on sabtu insyaaAllah eh tau dah lol!

      Delete