Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i need a calmatographry..

Calmatography is a gadget to measure your patience and calm whenever you face a hectic and stress situation. you wear it on you wrist, it comes with a watch so you don't need to have extra something on your wrist. it will grab your wrist when you are angry or stress, as it will remind you to stay calm. it detects blood pressure; so it is advised not to wear this during exercise. it is very suitable for those who has anger problems and heart disease and high blood pressure. it can train you to be calmer and become an optimistic person.

shit i really need this.

i really need a calmatography so that i can relax a little bit, let loose, and become more optimistic person. even tho i myself am happy but it seems that people around me are not happy with me. they love to see me down, they do not know how much i work and redoubling my effort to strive for what i want but still, they do not know anything and judge me base on what they see. they saw me out of the house, they saw me in front of the computer most of the time, and hell they didn't know those envelopes i held when i reached the door, and my desk with scattered resume's and cv's. and they told me i have a hard life since i was a kid and i am a hard person, a really really bad person. i am a bad person.

but i still being opimistic, keep on telling myslef how to be nice to everybody, and keep reminding myself that i am a good person and i can't change who they are unless i change mine and change all my point of view towards this cruel life.

Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. - franklin D roosevelt.
ok dah aku memang emosi lagi hari ni. jadi jangan kacau aku, aku mahu baca isabella.

No comments:

Post a Comment