Thursday, January 1, 2009

worst new year ever!






















sad and tense...
that is what i can say..
i do not know what to do..
i am sitting here staring at the computer screen and still do not know what to do..
updating blogs that's the only thing i can do..
waahh..like dooo..doo..doo macam pantun lak..
then i read this from somebody's page..
and i feel quite sad..


A single flower petal brushes against my skin
I dont want to believe
our romance was a mistake

We've got a bad, bad habit of saying 'everything's fine' and bottling it up

I assumed that i could always make you smile in that soft, gentle way of yours
like when we first met
i want to hold you..

I thought i loved you
i want to hear your voice more and more
and while my hand reaches yours
i can't see what your future holds.




what can i say...

No comments:

Post a Comment