Monday, January 26, 2009
want to be happy? - part 1
1. take a 10-30 minutes walk everyday. and while you walk, smile.
2. sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. sleep for 7 hours.
4. live with the 3E's -- energy, enthusiasm, and empathy.
5. play more games.
6. read more books than you read in 2008.
7. make a time to pray. they provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
9. dream more while you are awake.
10. eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
11. drink plenty of water.
12.try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
14. forget issues of the past. don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. that will ruin your present happiness.
15. don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. instead invest your energy in the positive present moment..
to be continued...